Tuesday, December 14, 2010

ups and downs

So this is the second day that we've been out of school and thats cool but there are five things that are bugging me and three things that i'm happy about
Irking things
1. Cabin Fever
2. Missning semester Exams
3. Stupid huckleberry Finn comic T.T
4. BOOOOOOREDOM.
5. no one to have snow ball fight with atm T.T

Happy things
1. SNOW IS PERDY.
2. TRON FRIDAY OMG.
3. MY DAD is coming home!!!!

So my new  profile pic is my christmas dance picture. It was a masquerade so i made my own mask. I was able to keep my updo up until sunday night and i had fun, but it wasn't as fun as last year. The only things i wish i could change was a.... well, blog, you should know that by now and b. I wish the friends that came with me would've been more into dancing.
   I've been remiss in my blogging lately bc i've just not felt like blogging XD. and i haven't been in autocad to do so lol.
    Truth is, i've been thinking a lot bout robert lately.. i miss him alot... But i've come to realize that i'm just going to step back and let God take control of my life, and maybe he'll bring robert and I back together. Not a day goes by without my thoughts reaching out for him. I almost think i'm fully healed from it.. and i hope he has too. Only thing I wish was that i could've told him that i was so so so sorry D:. And this winter is gonna be a cold one without his jacket T.T.
    I pray that he is doing well, and if i was to run into him into walmart everything would be ok lol. And i still wear my necklace and the watch he gave me, for without them, i'd feel insecure and not know the time right off the bat XD.
   I've just realized i've got to "Keep calm and carry on"

No comments: