Monday, November 29, 2010

CRASH, THE ROLLERCOASTER GOES.

So this morning i got on a blog rant. a big one. Truth is, I miss my exbf, I'm hurt by what was transpiring on FB, and I really hope his family isn't mad at me, even tho that seems to be what it sounds like. I dont see why they would be mad at me. I did not cause any of this. My parents weren't happy that my bf was kind of rude with he was being snappy and his txting was rude. I had no controll over the matter. I fought to stay with him, tell you the truth, blog i pitched a fit over the whole shabang D:. Why do i write this on my blog? bc no one reads it, period. I didn't want to change my relationship status on fb bc ppl would see it, so i dont display it anymore. I feel sick, and the thoughts of all the drama is making me sicker. That lack of sleep has caught up with me and i will tell you, it sux.....
And i have the nagging feeling he's gonna txt me when i remember it wont happen T.T

1 comment:

clarinet_geek said...

I read it. You can't be cure if they are mad at you. Maybe they were just trying to make him feel better? You can't know for sure. >.O