Monday, November 29, 2010

Supergirl.

Members of blogspot, it is never good to take Excederin with instant cappacchino because it is like drinking three redbulls. I'M HYPER AND I AM WEARING A SUPERMAN SHIRT SO CLIMBING THE STAIRS UP HERE FELT LIKE FLYIN UP HUR. I'm in a happy go lucky mood and wit all the drama that happened the week before last I'm lettin it go. LETTING IT GO. Thats right. Im not happy with facebook bc ppl say what they want whether its hurtful or not so you know what?? guess who's not gonna care too much about her facebook anymore?! IM NOT. BUT IM LETTING IT GO.
Alright, so the reason why i took excederin with coffee was bc last night i got no sleep AT ALL. I went to sleep at 9:30 PM the woke up with confusing dreams wide awake at midnight. So i stayed up and read the last 100 pages of Huckleberry Finn and the last episode of my Teen Titans comic book. I had insomnia and i didn't get any real sleep till 5 AM....... aaand woke up at 6 T.T

No comments: